YOUR PERFECT SHOTS ARE THE BEST SOUVENIR TO BRING HOME FROM VENICE
book a photographer to capture your precious memories
– you, in the best Venice scenery pictures
– a great solution for solo travelers, couples and families
– an opportunity to see also places most visitors can’t even imagine
– quick booking process and immediate replies
– high quality pictures, incomparable to non-professional ones ( selfies )
– photos ready for you the next or the same day
– convenient price packages
– starting from 07/17/2018
– in Venice! The meeting point will be agreed on by e-mail or phone
30 minutes session – €140
includes a 30 minutes session with the photographer in one agreed place and 15 high-resolution edited images
1 hour session – €190
includes a one hour session with the photographer in one or two agreed places and 25 high-resolution edited images
2 hours session – €290
includes a two hours session with the photographer in one to three agreed places and 40 high-resolution edited images
3 hours session – €390
includes a three hours session with the photographer in several places and 55 high-resolution edited images
Additional half an hour – €50 each
includes additional time to the session and 7 more high-resolution edited images
Extra Photo – €7
includes processing and delivery of an additional high-resolution edited image, beyond the agreed number for the session
For groups of 8 people and above, a minimum order of 2 hours session is required.
For those who prefer cleaner photos, with a less crowded square, an early time is recommended. Ideally, book the shooting at 7AM.
Important notice: more shooting locations means more time spent for movements. The number of locations for each package depends on the distance between the chosen locations.
We reserve our time all for you, that’s why you confirm your interest by paying a reservation fee of €50 (non-returnable).
Your personal data (name, e-mail address, phone) are safe and Italy-ewt.com, Vinis, IN:47534117 will process them with your consent according to the personal data protection principles, which come out of the European legislation.